Presentation of Sustainability Groups
The foundation of our network: You, us and everyone else
Tuesday, 15 June 14:30 - 15:30 und 16:00 - 16:30 (CEST)
We would be pleased if each of the sustainability groups could be briefly introduced by a representative using a slide presentation (powerpoint etc.). This should be less about specific sustainability topics and more about you as a group.
- Max. 3 min
- Max. 3 slides
- Who are we? Brief overview of members
- What do we do? Short overview of topics & activities - you can refer to posters of your sustainability group.
- If applicable, special information: our group outing, our great website, cooperation projects with other institutes, our contribution to the Christmas party etc.
- You will show your presentation via screen share within Zoom.
- For backup but also for our archive, please upload your presentation here: https://owncloud.gwdg.de (simply by Drag & Drop or by clicking on the large plus (+) on the upper left corner).
- Sustainability Groups will be presented according to the order below
- During presentation all members of the Sustainability Groups should switch on their camera, but microphone switched off. Only presenter should have their microphone switched on.
Please indicate in your registration, if your sustainability group would like to introduce themselves briefly. This information should only be provided by one participant in the registration process to avoid duplication - check with each other!
MPI for Astrophysics, Munich/Garching
Presented by Andreas Weiss
MPI of Quantum Optics, Munich/Garching
Presented by Benjamin Schiffer
MPI for Physics, Munich
Presented by Tim Brunst
General Administration Munich
Presented by Frank Havemann
MPI of Biochemistry, Munich/Martinsried
Presented by Sabine Suppmann
MPI of Animal Behavior, Konstanz
Presented by Bianca Schell
MPI for Astronomy, Heidelberg
Presented by Jan Rybizki
MPI for Medical Research, Heidelberg
Presented by Moyu Watari-Alvarez
MPI for Chemistry, Mainz
Presented by Marco Wietzoreck
MPI for Terrestrial Microbiology, Marburg
Presented by Francesca Severi
MPI for Legal History and Legal Theory, Frankfurt am Main
Presented by Adolfo Giuliani
MPI for Iron Reseach, Düsseldorf
Presented by Liam Huber
MPI for the Science of Human History, Jena
Presented by Anja Hannawald
MPI for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Magdeburg
Presented by Andreas Voigt
MPI for Infection Biology, Berlin
Presented by Christian Denkhaus
Kunsthistorisches Institut in Florence, Italy
Presented by Dorit Malz
Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience, Jupiter, USA
Presented by Clara Tepohl
MPI for Solar System Research, Göttingen
Presented by Vincent Böning