Further information & frequently asked questions
Anything you want to know!
Please let us know if you miss any information!
We invite all participants to present their sustainability groups and ideas/projects. We would be happy if you can present both, your sustainability group and ideas/projects, but you can also present only your sustainability group or only ideas/projects.
Presentation of Sustainability Groups
- Sustainability Groups can be presented by physical or virtual attendance
- power point presentation, aspect ratio 16:9
- there is no template
- 3 min
- Focus on the group itself:
- self-organization: structure & meetings
- integration into the institute
- visibility inside and outside the institute
- cooperations with other local initiatives
- Overview of topics, ideas and projects but these should not be presented in detail. We are happy if you want to present an idea or project in detail, for this please use the poster session (see below).
Poster session for ideas or projects
- These presentations should be related to sustainability in science, not research on sustainability topics
- Posters can be presented by physical or virtual attendance
- physically: classical posters printed on A0 portrait paper posters
- virtually: short talks with maximum 6 slides