To support its work, the Steering Committee of the Max Planck Sustainability Network is seeking
several Website Editors
as soon as possible.
- Interest in science
- Interest in sustainability issues
- Familiarity with the most common digital tools
- Knowledge and Mastering of the content management system Fiona (CMS of the MPG)
- You like to work in small teams, but you can also work alone
- Employee in an institution of the Max Planck Society (e.g. at a Max Planck Institute)
- Creating new content on our website
- Maintenance of our website
- Communication with contributors, e.g. sustainability groups at the MPIs
- Weekly effort: approx. 2 - 4h
- An open-minded and friendly team
- Introduction to additional tools and help with all tasks
- Flexibility in terms of workload and duration of your commitment
- All tasks can be done remotely
- Certificate of your commitment
Please note that we cannot offer any remuneration.
If you are interested, please send your informal application with the code “Website Editor” to firstname.lastname@example.org.