To support its work, the Steering Committee of the Max Planck Sustainability Network is seeking
two Community Managers
as soon as possible.
- Interest in science
- Interest in sustainability issues
- Familiarity with the most common digital tools
- You like to work in small teams, but you can also work alone
- Employee in an institution of the Max Planck Society (e.g. at a Max Planck Institute)
- Support for the virtual bi-weekly meetings of the steering committee: preparation, writing of minutes and compilation of our newsletter to all network members
- Checking our membership database for new registrations
- Adding new members to our newsletter, mailing list, ownCloud and Wiki
- Greeting new members on our messenger service Rocket.Chat
- Short onboarding meetings via video conference (tools will be provided)
- Weekly effort: approx. 2 - 4h
- An open-minded and friendly team
- Introduction to all necessary tools and help with all tasks
- Flexibility in terms of workload and duration of your commitment
- All tasks can be done remotely
- Certificate of your commitment
Please note that we cannot offer any remuneration.
If you are interested, please send your informal application with the code “Community Manager” to email@example.com.