Register, update or cancel your membership.
If you want to actively contribute making the Max Planck Society more sustainable, you should become a member our network. In order to become a member of MPNS, please follow the membership registration process.
Update or cancel an existing membership
Please use the link provided in the e-mail you received upon registration or retrieve the link with the Membership Form.
Becoming a member
Please do the following:
- Create an account with GWDG in case don't have a GWDG account - see instructions below.
- Register for the MPSN membership form: Please provide your full name and your email address linked to your Max Planck affiliation (ususally email@example.com). You will receive and automatic reply with a personalized registration link.
- Fill out the membership form below. You can update details or cancel your membership anytime later using the same registration link.
If you have already used GWDG's ownCloud or Rocket.Chat, you can skip this step.
For the work in our network, we use ownCloud (cloud storage) and Rocket.chat (chat platform) provided by the Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung Göttingen GmbH (GWDG), a joint IT company owned by the University of Göttingen and Max Planck Society. To fully participate in our network, you need access to these services. Before you can start the registration process, you may need to make a few preparations.
- If you don't have a user account with the GWDG, please create an account at GWDG before you continue the registration process for MPSN: https://www.gwdg.de/registrationYou can find more information about the GWDG registration on our Wiki.
- In order to add you to our ownCloud and Rocket.Chat groups, you must have logged in once in ownCloud and Rocket.Chat with your GWDG user data. If this was not the case yet, or you can't remember, please log in before continuing with the registration:
Any personal data requested will be managed by the Steering Committee of the Max Planck Sustainability Network and will not be published. We use the data exclusively within the Max Planck Sustainability Network for the organization of the network. If we want to pass on your contact details, we will contact you again.
Your data will be stored on servers of the Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG).